§ 3 Right of revocation
(1) If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity), you are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) If you as a consumer make use of your right of revocation in accordance with (1), you shall bear the regular costs of the return.
(3) In all other respects, the provisions set out in detail
in the following revocation policy apply to the right of revocation.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without providing reasons. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us via
Lomerase GmbH c/o TreuVision AG, Wilfriedstrasse 12, 8032 Zurich, email@example.com
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to revoke this contract.
You may use the attached template revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by email) send you confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification that you are exercising the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this reimbursement, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this reimbursement. We may refuse reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever occurs first. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately or at the latest within 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. This deadline is considered met as long as you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this
loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
- End of revocation policy -
(4) The right of revocation does not apply to distance contracts
(a) for the delivery of goods that have been manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to personal needs or that, due to
their characteristics, are not suitable for return, could quickly
spoil or perish, or the expiry date of which would be exceeded;
(b) for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software, provided that you have unsealed the delivered data carriers.
(5) In the event of revocation, we will ask you to send us a photo of the goods so that we can check the condition, properties and functioning of the product. On the basis of this, we can then determine whether any loss of value can be claimed. You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.