§ 4 Terms of delivery
(1) We are entitled to make partial deliveries insofar as this is reasonable for you.
(2) The delivery period is approximately five (5) working days, unless otherwise agreed. It begins with the conclusion of the contract.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices in our online shop are gross prices including the statutory value added tax and do not include shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are provided in our price details in our online shop. The price including VAT and shipping costs will also be displayed in the order form before you submit the order.
(3) If you effectively revoke your contractual declaration in accordance with § 3, you can demand the reimbursement of already paid costs for shipping to you (shipping costs) under the statutory conditions (cf. § 3 para. 3 for other consequences of revocation). The costs for the necessary return shipment are to be borne by you.
§ 6 Terms of payment and set-off and right of retention
(1) The customer can make payment by credit card or PayPal.
(2) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
(3) You are not entitled to offset against our claims, unless your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. You are also entitled to offset against our claims if you assert notices of defects or counterclaims from the same purchase contract.
(4) As a buyer, you may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim arises from the same purchase contract.
§ 7 Retention of ownership
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) We are liable for material defects or defects of title in delivered items in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, in particular § 434 ff. BGB. The limitation period for statutory claims for defects is two years and begins with the delivery of the goods.
(2) Any seller’s warranties provided by us for certain items or manufacturers’ warranties granted by manufacturers of certain items are in addition to the
claims due to material defects or defects of title as referenced in para. 1. The details of the scope of such warranties result from the warranty conditions, which are included with the items.